N1 kod Jarkovačkog jezera: Policija sa Vojskom traga za telom nestalog (FOTO/VIDEO)
N1 is located near the Jarkovački lake near Inđija, where police forces and the army are working to possibly find the body of a person who was killed in a restaurant in Senjak. The N1 reporter noticed

N1 is located near the Jarkovački lake near Inđija, where police forces and the army are working to possibly find the body of a person who was killed in a restaurant in Senjak. The N1 reporter noticed a large number of police vehicles and soldiers on the ground. Police Director Dragan Vasiljević, responding to a question about the incident in a restaurant in Senjak, confirmed earlier today that soldiers and members of the Special Anti-Terrorist Unit, Gendarmerie and UKP are involved in the searc
Let us recall that the media announced that it was Aleksandar Nešković, a member of the so-called Keke's groups. As she said, the N1 reporter also talked to the construction site workers nearby who told her that the police had been on the field since eight in the morning. As he says, the team is not allowed to approach the search area. The search for the body of the missing Nešović, who is suspected of being murdered, has been going on for several days - strong police forces searched the town of Putinci near Ruma, and later Indjija and the surrounding villages. Let us remind you that Nešović was allegedly killed in the restaurant "27" in Senjak. It is suspected that he was shot by Saša Vuković, aka Boske, in the presence of the former head of the Belgrade police, Veselin Milić, who, together with three other police officers from his security, is suspected to have participated in removing traces of the crime. Since the body of Nešović has not yet been found, the VJT qualified the crime in Senjak as an attempted aggravated murder by Saturday evening. However, in the statement of the VJT from Sunday, about the initiation of the investigation against 10 suspects in this case, it is stated, however, that there is a basis for doubting that they have committed various criminal acts in connection with the criminal act of aggravated murder committed to the detriment of A.N. It was not explained why the qualification of the criminal offense was changed, when the body has not yet been found, according to official information. All suspects were interrogated and custody was ordered for nine, while one of the suspects is under house arrest.
Key points
- Let us recall that the media announced that it was Aleksandar Nešković, a member of the so-called Keke's groups.
- As she said, the N1 reporter also talked to the construction site workers nearby who told her that the police had been on the field since eight in the morning.
- As he says, the team is not allowed to approach the search area.
- The search for the body of the missing Nešović, who is suspected of being murdered, has been going on for several days - strong police forces searched the town of Putinci near Ruma, and later Indji…
- Let us remind you that Nešović was allegedly killed in the restaurant "27" in Senjak.
This article was independently rewritten by ManyPress editorial AI from reporting originally published by N1 Info.



